28 ene 2009


I can't run anymore, I fall before you , here I am , I have nothing left , though I've tried to forget, you're all that I am , take me home, I'm through fighting it , broken , Lifeless, I give up, You're my only strength, without you I can't go on, anymore, ever again. my only hope,all the times I've tried, my only peace ,to walk away from you my only joy, my only strength, I fall into your abounding grace, my only power , my only life, and love is where I am, my only love. I can't run anymore, I give myself to you, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, In all my bitterness ,I ignored, All that's real&true , all I need is you ,When night falls on me, I'll not close my eyes, I'm too alive, and you're too strong , I can't lie anymore, I fall down before you, I'm sorry,I'm sorry.
Constantly ignoring, the pain consuming me, but this time it's cut too deep, I'll never stray again-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario